LI-NJ RUMBLE GAME RULES
High School Federation rules apply with the modifications below:
- No parents or anyone on the field except official coaches.
- This is a fun showcase event. Tinted visors ARE allowed.
- Unlimited weight
- 8U and 9U 40 minute games – (two twenty minute halfs – running clock with 2 time outs, 1 per half) 5 minute half time
- 10U and 11U 50 minute games – (two twenty five minute halfs – running clock with 2 time outs, 1 per half) 5 minute half time
- 12U and 13U 60 minute games – (two thirty minute halfs – running clock with 2 time outs, 1 per half) 5 minute half time
- Games must end on time – we have games scheduled all day long and we cannot fall behind.
- Games must start on time — teams must be ready to take the field 15 minutes prior to the start of their game. If we can start a little early we will – No earlier than 15 minutes prior to start time.
- There is no overtime
- 8U – ONE coach is allowed on the field. Must stand outside the ends when huddle breaks, and not coach after the snap.
- EXTRA POINT: 8U,9U,10U – 1 PT FOR RUN & 2 PTS FOR PASS
- EXTRA POINT: 11U,12U,13U – 1 PT FOR RUN/ PASS & 2PTS FOR KICK
- Age Cut Off – What ever age the child is on July 31st, 2018 is their age for The LI-NJ Rumble
- No Kickoffs — Offensive drive will begin on the 35 yard line — (65 yards to score)
- No punts — if a team elects to punt – plus 30 yards from the line of scrimmage